The Studio Ghibli inspired game The Girl of Glass: A Summer Bird’s Tale is now out on Steam
“The Girl of Glass: A Summer Bird’s Tale is a gorgeous adventure title that is poised to be a charming and moving experience”
“A beautiful fusion of genres with an individual flair”
– Steve C, TheSixthAxis
“Once in a while an indie game brand pops up that so-called blows your mind – in my case as a classical adventure lover, it was: The Girl of Glass: A Summer Bird’s Tale. Adventure mixed with RPG features, tactical duels in a hand-drawn story grasps you like the hand of an invisible giant.”
– Filip Voržáček, CzechGamer
- Utilize your tactical skills to the fullest in combat which puts an emphasis on strategy over stats
- Find new friends or turn them into foes in the visual novel inspired style, where branched dialogues personalize your experience
- Visit a fictional mid-20th-century European country, presented with traditional 2D painted and animated environments projected onto 3D surfaces to add depth to the scenes
- Listen to a full orchestral soundtrack for total immersion in the story
The Girl of Glass: A Summer Bird’s Tale is available now on Steam. Other platforms are likely to follow in the future.
Check out our review coming soon!