Multiplayer dungeon crawler Blightbound comes to early access and you are now free to die along with two friends. The developers of Awesomenauts, Ronimo Games, together with Devolver Digital have unleashed the Blight on the world. You can thank them later. You team up with two others in an online dungeon crawl where you choose one of three classes. Warrior, Assassin or Mage. You can rez your fallen teammates and upgrade your character and homebase between battles. Solve puzzles, defeat enemies and fight back the blight! In the future more heroes will be released and more lands will be uncovered. Another great addition is the multiplayer is online and local. So you can bring two of your friends with you either online or at home.
- Blightbound is an ever-expanding game with new dungeons to explore, new heroes to collect and free community updates.
- Collect more than 20 heroes, each with their own skills, abilities and narrative arc to discover.
- Hundreds of objects to loot and manufacture to upgrade its heroes and modify its repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build your refuge at the top of the mountain by recruiting craftsmen to make more items, filling out bonuses or training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the strange Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold and the precarious Blood Ridge.
- Separate class roles that reward team play with powerful powers. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin, or heal your allies as a mage.
- A superb mix of hand-painted characters and 3D models with real-time lighting effects.