Today, Daniel da Silva (SmokeSomeFrogs) announces his newest title Sonucido: The Mage to the press.
Explore the corrupted world of Sonucido, speak to its inhabitants, overcome a big variety of enemies and solve puzzles.
You were assigned to find the banned mage in the depths of Sonucido – a place where murderers, thieves and other criminals are sent when they are convicted.
Weird creatures lurk in the darkness of this corrupted place.
Can you survive and fulfill your quest?
- Replayability: Discover multiple endings and different paths through the depths of Sonucido.
- Choices matter: Your choices have an actual impact on your playthrough and the endings!
- Turn-Based Combat: Easy to learn but hard to master. No battle-dancing!
- Slay Enemies: Defeat a variety of enemies with different weaknesses and strengths.
- Exploration: Look around and find potions, optional side-quests, secrets and more.
- Bold Game Design: No inventory management, no novel-length text walls, no 30 minute tutorial.