After over 300,000 copies sold the folks at Blitworks and Crackshell bring their own brand of action roleplaying fun to the consoles. Today, Heroes of Hammerwatch, complete with all DLCs, launches on the Nintendo Switch followed by tomorrow on the Xbox One. A Playstation 4 launch will be a couple of months out.
Heroes of Hammerwatch, sequel to the 2013 smash indie classic Hammerwatch, is set in the same universe and ramps up the fun in every way. Prepare to encounter endless hordes of enemies, ferocious bosses, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated dungeons to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire.
PC players have very much enjoyed the game, with more than 300.000 copies sold and 87% average user score, out of more than 3500 Steam reviews.
Heroes of Hammerwatch is a persistant progression rogue-lite. You start in a town named Outlook and can upgrade your heroes even bringing them along to a friends game world.
- Procedurally generated levels bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Online Co-Op: Have up to 3 friends to join the dungeon crawling madness.
- Town upgrades: Revamp 10 different buildings to grant your heroes with various enhancements.
- 9 different classes: Each one with unique stats, abilities and play styles.
- Over 100 unique items of various rarities.
- Includes all 3 DLCs: Witch Hunter, Pyramid of Prophecy and Moon Temple. With many additional skills, items, areas to explore, 2 new game modes, 2 new classes and much more!
- New Game+: Get ready for a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!