ATLAS UPDATE DELIVERS SEA FORTS!
Sea Fort Features:
- Integral to the upcoming Trade System, Sea Forts have automated defenses that will respawn over time when neutral
- On PVP Servers they may be captured and controlled!
- To capture them, destroy the defenses and plant a flag inside the central tower
- In an upcoming patch, Sea Forts will allow access through a server for Trading
- You will be able to grant or restrict access to Allies or other Companies
- Access to a Sea Fort is required for you to have trade routes that travel through a server!
The ‘Ships for Gold’ system will be rolled out after the Trade System. A Sneak Peek at our progress on the first ship that will be available for players to buy with gold – The Ramming Ship! Concept Art seen here!
ATLAS pirates will stake their claim in this vast open world while endeavoring to construct custom ships, search for buried treasure, siege and conquer fortresses, plunder traveling merchants, then recruit a crew to join their powerful Armada and engage in the ultimate quest for fortune and glory! ATLAS has full cross-platform support, allowing Xbox and Steam PC players to battle together in the same gigantic world.
For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS, keep yer one good eye trained on this here information:
- Hoist ye sails to our Homepage: www.playatlas.com/