MMORPG Metin 2 Releases new Expansion for free today for all players.
Online Role Playing game ‘Metin 2’ releases new expansion ‘Conquerors of Yohara’ today bring new dungeons, areas and rewards.
Among the many new zones and dungeons released the expansion also includes the new Champion System which allows players to reach the new 120 level cap bringing with it new powers and skills.
The story behind the new update is a new mysterious power has grown at one side of the ocean as an army powered by the evil Sung Mahi spreads across the continent of Yohara.
Heroes must group up to stand against the army and bring an end to the reign forever.
Key Features Include:
- New skills for each class to unleash on the battlefields of Yohara
- A new chapter added to the main storyline of Metin2
- A new continent, Yohara, with multiple zones including Kian Village, the Abandoned Fortress, Dong Gwang Plain, and the new Guild zones, with more to discover
- The new Champion system, which allows players to increase their stats beyond the level 120 cap
- A new equipment slot and new Sung Ma power-ups
- Exciting new monsters, deadly new bosses, and a treasure-trove of loot, ripe for the taking
- Ferocious, new, high-level dungeons including The Gnoll Caves and Sung Mahi Tower
- New repeatable biology quests
Metin2 is a free-to-play title that takes place in the perilous world of the Dragon God, where exciting battles against dangerous creatures and legendary bosses await. Published by Gameforge in more than 16 languages with hundreds of thousands of players worldwide on the quest for adventure in the medieval Asia-inspired setting, Metin2 has remained one of Europe’s most popular MMORPGs for over 16 years