Dungeons and Dragons tabletop Roleplaying game set in the gothic horror world of Ravenloft, Curse of Strahd Revamped is out now
As you prepare to stage thrilling and chilling scenes with vampire villain Count Strahd von Zarovich, here are some resources that you might find helpful and/or interesting for any product reviews or Halloween-themed stories that you are working on:
- Curse of Strahd, one of the most popular Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game products of all time, split into three parts: a 224-page perfect-bound adventure for characters of levels 1–10, a 20-page Creatures of Horror booklet of new monsters that appear in the adventure, and an 8-page Tarokka Deck booklet.
- A cover sheet with Strahd von Zarovich’s image on one side and Strahd’s monster stat block on the other.
- A sturdy, four-panel Dungeon Master’s screen designed for use with the adventure.
- A double-sided poster map showing the domain of Barovia on one side and Castle Ravenloft on the other.
- 54 foil-stamped Tarokka cards, which help determine the heroes’ path through the adventure.
- A tuck box to hold the Tarokka deck.
- 12 postcards (3 copies each of 4 different cards), which you can use to invite friends to your game.